Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's a BOY!!






Well, here he is folks! We went in today for the ultrasound and found out it is a boy! We were excited for either but it is going to be extra fun for our nephew Max to grow up with a boy cousin so close. Max was born in July and will be 10 months when our baby is born. Jerimiah's sister has already boxed up his newborn stuff for us so it is going to be really nice have boys so close in age.

As of now, we will name him Cohen Lee. Cohen is a family name on Jerimiah's mom's grandmother's side from Australia. Lee is after my dad (Brandt Lee), his birth mother's side--The Leih's (different spelling) and it just happened to be my sister's middle name also (Amy Lee).

We wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sara, Jerimiah and Cohen :)

3 comments:

debbie said...

congratulations, Hope you two have a nice Thanksgiving.

Gretchen said...

Wow- a little boy! I can so relate. Don't think back to hard to when my boys were little, it may scare you. :) Anyway,Congratulations and take care of yourself!

Sara and Jerimiah said...

Those three were just preparing me for what is too come and if he is like his father when he was little, I am going to be glad I spent all those years with the boys. :)