Sunday, June 14, 2009

Can't sleep, so I'll blog...

On my way to spend the night at Nina and Papi's house.
TOne of my favorite things to do: taking a nap with daddy.


Stretching out big in my crib.

Oh mom, I hate when you make me wear this hat...
For some reason, I went to bed and could not fall asleep so I thought I would get up and work on the blog. I hope ya'll like the new look. It took me awhile to figure out the part with our name, but after much trying, I finally got it! We didn't have to much going on today, just the normal Saturday things. Jerimiah had to work from 3 to close so Nina and Papi came over and we had Pizza Hut and just hung out for awhile.
Friday night, Jerimiah and I had a date night. It was great! Cohen went and spent the night at his parents house and we got a full night's sleep! It felt wonderful but was glad to have the little guy back this morning when Jerimiah went and picked him up. They even brought mom her favorite breakfast, sausage and cheese kolaches! Yum!
We are counting down the days until Iowa. I am very excited to be able to spend time there and to see people that I miss. I think Grandpa is pretty excited to have us there also and can't wait to bring Cohen to Interstates and show him off. I've starting my packing lists and this will be quite different then before with having to back for a baby also. At least his clothes are little and we can stuff then in different places in the suitcase. We are are T-minus 16 days and counting. Yeah!
One last note, Happy Birthday to my sister! Hope your day was great and wish we could have spent it with you!
Love Sara, Jerimiah and Cohen




No comments: