Monday, October 26, 2009
















Hello everyone. Not too much new going on but I thought I would share some new pictures of Cohen. We went to the park last weekend and he loved it. Now that the weather is cooler it is much nicer to go.

School is going pretty well. My class is doing well and it is almost report card time for the 2nd 6 weeks. I got a new little girl this past week from Cameroon, Africa. She is sweet as can be. She speaks pretty good English considering her first language is French. It will be fun to see her progress in kindergarten. If you have time, please pray for 2 little boys in my class. They are taking up a lot of my time because they feel it is okay to do whatever they feel like and that it isn't okay to follow directions. I am practicing patience alot with them, but it gets tiring day after day. They are sweet boys, they just have some work to do in the behavior category. Everyone else is doing super good in the class and are getting better and better at ignoring the behaviors of the two.

Well, Jerimiah just got home from class so I'll post the pictures and that will be all for now.





No comments: