Saturday, June 2, 2012

School's Out!

Yeah, we made it! Another year under my belt and I'm so excited for summer! Next week we will take off for Iowa. While there we will attending my 10 year high school reunion. It will be fun to catch up with people. I've already decided I need to get some things planned for the weeks to keep everyone busy. We will need to establish some kind of routine with naps also because so far, that is not going so well. Cohen is starting to fight taking a nap a lot. He is only 3 and to be honest, I'm not quite ready to give up that quiet time just yet. One thing though we will be working on is Carlie's B (binkie). She had done really well until she was sick awhile back and we let her have it. Why is it when you are trying to do something like this or potty training or whatever, so much of it depends on your mood or time, crazy I tell ya! I have no pictures ready, sorry people. I will work on downloading some this week to be able to use.

No comments: