Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 3: Spring Break

Today we had a busy day.  We started out by going to the Houston Zoo.  The weather was great!  We met up with 2 friends from our Sunday School and walked around enjoying the craziness of Spring Break visitors at the zoo.  For the most part, the kids were great.  Until Carlie just had enough and had another one of her lovely meltdowns.  I may be seeking help from some of you with girls and their drama, Cohen was not like this at all!  Oh well, we fed the giraffes and headed on home.  Then we did a few errands, well mom went on her daily run to Half Price Books.  Last week I received an email of coupons for this week, certain percentage off each day.  Well my list isn't getting any shorter, so I made some good ground on books this week, for great prices!  Tonight I met up for small group with my girls Jen and Heather and are patiently waiting for our other friend Jacqueline to deliver baby boy number 3.  Tomorrow is much less planned.  It is J's mom's birthday, so we are bringing her lunch but other then that, CLEANING is on the schedule!












No comments: