Thursday, January 13, 2011

Carlie Ann Kindrick












Okay, sorry people who actually read this, I hopefully will be back at this better. I know I have said that before, but really, I'm going to try my best to do it. Being off of work will hopefully help and I have two darlings that I could blog so much about now.
Miss Carlie Ann joined us last Thursday, January 6. She is an angel. She is really a good baby so far, which we are so thankful for. I was induced at 38 weeks simply because I was ready to be done and the dr. agreed! I had been dilated since 35 weeks and it was so close anyway. When I had an ultrasound the week of Christmas, she was measuring almost 7 pounds already so the my dr. told me she would not stop labor any time after 37 weeks. I went exactly the same amount as Cohen and she was born the same day of the week also. My water br0ke with Cohen and he was born exactly at 38 weeks also. She weighed in at 7 pounds 15 ounces and 20.5 inches long. She was a pound bigger and 2 inches longer then her brother. I believe she has alot of traits of my mom, so obviously looks like me a little I guess :) She for sure has my mom's hands and feet which come from the Schuler side. Her hair is a brownish reddish and has beautiful blue eyes just like her brothers.
I will be off of work until February 14 and am excited to spend it with her. Also, I will get to make a trip to Iowa with her and see all my Bensema side family as my grandparents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary on February 12. My sister will be coming home also and we will be able to visit our family in North Dakota as well. I'll end with some pictures and I promise people, I will be back soon!

No comments: